- Waluta: PLN
- Strefa klienta
Koszyk jest pustySuma 0
Fotografia otworkowa po angielsku
|Wpisz swój e-mail|
|Wysyłka w ciągu||The link needed to attend the workshop will be sent on the preceeding day|
|Dostępność||Brak towaru 0 szt.|
Pinhole photography (also known as camera obscura) is one of the most primitive and at the same time most flexible types of photography. A pinhole camera can be made of almost anything; pictures have been taken with kettles, water closets, suitcases or even holes in the ground. At the same time it is a method that frees the artist from most contraints we associate with modern photography. We are no longer concerned with issues connected with the depth of field, the extremely long exposure times become something natural. The negative no longer has to remain flat and anyway we can choose from a larger range of light sensitive materials than in the case of classical photography executed by means of a lense.
If you would like to learn to use this fantastic type of photography and get knowledge and skills needed to start your independent adventure with camera obscura at the same time avoiding the typical errors made by beginners, join my online workshop. During the workshop you will learn to:
- build your own pinhole camera,
- select the correct diameter of the pinhole for your camera,
- assess the diameter of a pinhole of your own make,
- use various light sensitive materials,
- develop a negative on photographic paper
- develop a positive image on photographic paper exposed in camera
- create a simple lab for pinhole photography
Together we will go through the whole process of preparing a pinhole camera and making a photograph with it so that every participant will be able to start their own adventure with this type of photography.
The workshop will be held as a video conference which will enable the participants not only to ask questions or exchange ideas but will also give them an opportunity to work under the direction of the instructor, showing their results to him and other participants by means of, for instance, the camera on their mobile. Of course, it will be up to the participants if they choose to physically go through the process or to watch and discuss it during the workshop to later recreate it at their leasure.
Those who choose to actively participate will need to prepare the following:
- a box to be converted into their pinhole camera,
- black spray,
- black repair tape,
- black and white photographic paper,
- chemicals needed to develop black and white paper,
- a dark space in which to develop the pictures,
- thick alluminium film, for example the top of a yoghurt.
Take part in the workshop and join the fun!
Instructor: Radosław Brzozowski
Duration: 4 hours
Date: 2021, 5 p.m. CET